In early 2015, Ian was made Chair of West Midlands Screenwriters Forum. Since then, we’ve rebranded and relaunched the organisation, provided marketing and administration, a successful public launch event, a monthly Script Development Group and a promotional video…
- We’ve created a new-look logo and other branding materials including promotional flyers (designed with the help of two young people on work experience).
- Ian’s assistant Jamie White has handled much of the administration and customer services for Screenwriters Forum through our email@example.com email address – handling newsletters to members and the Script Development Group mailing lists, and distributing scripts for consideration – get in touch if you’re interested in what Screenwriters Forum can offer!
- Our expertise in video production has also come in handy with the Screenwriters’ Forum, as we’ve created them a promotional video (initially with the help of a couple of lads on work experience with us) and we also produced a cinema-quality short film for SWF in early 2016… TAKING TIME was an experimental project, jointly written by 6 different professional writers, with Ian polishing up the finished thing. Directed by filmmaker Gabe Crozier, the outcome is an experimental 14-minute film at cinema-quality production values, and the process of submitting the film to festivals and competitions has begun. Watch the trailer for TAKING TIME here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14HLFbbpvsA and visit the webpage: http://screenwritersforum.org/taking-time-tributes
- We’ve set up and run a Twitter feed which has grown to a pleasing following quickly (@ScreenwritersFm).
- We’ve also run a successful launch event which was attended by nearly 50 people and we were also featured on BBC Midlands Today on the same day!
If you’d like us to provide services for you, get in touch today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Screenwriters’ Forum by following this link http://screenwritersforum.org/ and, of course, email Jamie at email@example.com if you’d like to be put on any mailing lists or learn more about the organisation.