The series included interviews with the Bishop of Wolverhampton and the Chairman of Birmingham Central Mosque, among many others, and privileged access to impressive new spaces, including visiting South Indian stone carvers working on the roof of the vast new Hindu temple at Tividale. The features explored:
- How religious buildings are being reinvented for the 21st Century.
- How faith affects young people, as Birmingham becomes a city with a majority non-native ethnic population, and its Jewish population continues to decline. Different approaches engaging young people with faith.
- Faith in the community – from major events such as Walsall’s Easter Procession of the Cross, to local causes.
- How religions with neither native adherents nor evangelism survive in the region: at Birmingham Buddhist Centre.
- A day in the life of a hospital Chaplain.
If services like this could be of interest to you or your organisation, get in touch today!