We’ve provided lots of graphics and designs for our clients this year. Here is a nice little gallery of our 10 favourite graphics and designs we’ve provided to our clients this year.
- WriteMovies – Early in the year we created a great graphic for WriteMovies that summed up their entire 2016 with their “Our Year” infographic and “Wall of Fame” – both of which we’ll be doing again for 2018! We also helped them snaz up their competition graphics a touch with their Summer 2017 and Winter 2018 graphics. We gave these graphics nice seasonal touches that we think look great! We also refreshed the website and introduced a new format for their featured images.
- Screenwriters Forum – Our assistant Jamie White designed and created the new graphic for the “Introduction to Screenwriters Forum Course” from scratch, with some guidance from Ian. Info about the course is here too, which starts on January 9th! https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-professional-screenwriting-course-tickets-39962297307?aff=es2
- Activa Consulting – We helped revitalise Activa’s branding and graphics this year, providing them with an updated logo and some new idents.
- Parry People Movers – We did a complete redesign of the WordPress based website including selecting and working with a new theme, idents and graphics, freshening up the logo.
- Here’s a couple of other designs we’ve seen from around the web that we think look great!
- A minimalist design for an escape room website: http://escaperoomhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Fox_in_a_Box_Chicago.jpg
- A very simple, but classy sign for a restaurant: https://i.imgur.com/qU7MINR.jpg
- An experimental design that allowed individuals to change the colours of single pixels to create one huge design: https://i.imgur.com/LkS2IPm.png