Social housing provider QSH Ltd has become the first website provided an ongoing hosting and backups service by Friendly Creatives, along with gaining a refreshed new website (enhancing the look and content of their existing site), and graphics for their social media profiles (Facebook and Twitter) and homepage slider, and a new high-resolution version of their logo.
- New-look, modernised website styling and navigation, based upon existing graphics and content from the client’s previous website.
- 6 new custom graphics for the homepage slider, including some pictures from the client’s work and others sourced from stock photo websites, all blended into the website’s ‘blue sky’ theme.
- Ongoing hosting, backups and updates, plus twice-yearly reports into what changes and improvements can be made to the website and what they might cost.
- Promotional graphics and other improvements to launch the QSH Facebook Page and Twitter feed.
- New high-resolution versions of the existing QSH logo icon.
- We also previously provided training for QSH to run their own WordPress website more effectively, as discussed in this article.
A gallery with images of our work for QSH is below.
QSH’s Nicola Clayton has provided us with this kind testimonial from the commissions:
Ian has provided an excellent service working with us to develop our website and help it to grow. He’s also enabled us to develop and link social media to our main website. Ian is friendly and flexible and his rates are very competitive too.
We can deliver work like this for you too. To make your own booking or enquiry, email us at email@example.com, or call Ian on 0787 964 5897 now!