2013 was something of a watershed year for Friendly Creatives’ Ian Kennedy… and since a client needed him to compile a CPD anyway, we thought we’d share it here in case you find any new skills or services here that you’re interested in!
The document is compiled as a PDF with a joint Friendly Creatives/IQK header. Click here to view: Continual Professional Development Log – Ian Kennedy – 2013
2013’s professional development included all this! Details are included in the document:
- Two-month ‘Virtual Internship’ for Hollywood Script Agency WriteMovies
- Using new YouTube tools (annotations/links, etc) to enhance dozens of a client’s online videos (Isis Media/Creative England/Cluster2020).
- Commissioning an external freelance designer for the first time, to deliver client website graphic designs for me to my specifications.
- Delivering dozens of ‘mood boards’ graphics for a successful seven-figure filmmaker client
- Delivering video editing alongside client at client’s premises
- Created YouTube channel and gained nearly 15,000 views in 6 months
- Completed production & distribution of my first solo short film
- Mastered latest versions of WordPress and many new plugins
- Assessor Training and managing own learner for Creative Alliance
- Compiled and uploaded own showreel
- Became Creative Writing tutor for BAES